About the Welcome Home Capital Campaign
Our Welcome home Capital Campaign goal of $9 million will establish a solid and secure foundation for the Saint Luke’s Place Long-Term Care Redevelopment Project.
As a charitable not-for-profit organization, Saint Luke’s Place Foundation relies upon the generosity of our Community. We are welcoming the support of our community by way of donations and pledges from individuals, families, local service clubs, and the business community as well as from various community fundraising events, planned giving, bequests and memorial donations.
Saint Luke's Place Foundation
1624 Franklin Blvd.
THE ONTARIO GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES THEIR PLAN
- In the Fall of 2014, The Ontario Government announced their plan to redevelop approximately 300 Long Term Care Homes through the Enhanced Long-Term Care Home Renewal Strategy
SAINT LUKE’S PLACE IS ONE OF THEM!
- Estimated project costs: $33 million
- We need to raise $9 million over our multi-year campaign
- Approximately $23 million will be funded by the provincial government but not until we open our doors.
WELCOME HOME CAPITAL CAMPAIGN KICK-OFF!
- Help us reach our goal of $9 million!