THE ONTARIO GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES THEIR PLAN
- In the Fall of 2014, The Ontario Government announced their plan to redevelop approximately 300 Long Term Care Homes through the Enhanced Long-Term Care Home Renewal Strategy
SAINT LUKE’S PLACE IS ONE OF THEM!
- Estimated project costs: $25 million
- We need to raise $7 million over our multi-year campaign
- Approximately $18 million will be funded by the provincial government but not until we open our doors.
WELCOME HOME CAPITAL CAMPAIGN KICK-OFF!
- Help us reach our goal of $7 million!
BECOME A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY! PLEASE SUPPORT US TODAY!
Saint Luke's Place is the only Non-Profit Long-Term Care Home in Cambridge and North Dumfries, and the only Stand-Alone Charitable Long-Term Care Home in Waterloo-Wellington, to proceed with a Long-Term Care Redevelopment Project.
- Click on the “Donate Now” button above to make a secure online donation
- Click, print, and complete the “Mail-In Donation Form” available below
Contact Alison Haddaway, Director of Donor Relations and Fund Development for more information on how you may financially support our exciting project.
Call: 519-658-5183 ext. 291 or use the form below.
Our Welcome home Capital Campaign goal of $7 million will establish a solid and secure foundation for the Saint Luke’s Place Long-Term Care Redevelopment Project.
Saint Luke’s Place is looking to the Foundation and its loyal donors, volunteers and sponsors, to help establish and grow a solid capital funding foundation for its exciting redevelopment project. As a charitable not-for-profit organization, Saint Luke’s Place Foundation relies upon the generosity of our Community. We are welcoming the support of our community by way of donations and pledges from individuals, families, local service clubs, and the business community as well as from various community fundraising events, planned giving, bequests and memorial donations.